- We run a weekly class on Mondays usually 7pm to 8pm on different religious topics to educate our community about their religion and enlighten their homes with the practice of their faith.
- We have run a 2yr class on the blessed Prophetic Biography which concluded in March 2020.
- Now we are running a weekly class on the ‘Essentials of Islam’.
- We also hold daily classes throughout the blessed month of Rabi al-Awwal on the Prophet’s صلى الله عليه وسلم, Sirah (Biography) or Shamail (Character Traits). A text is read and studied to completion in this month. These classes have served to facilitate a deeper connection to the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم for the community of Warrington.
- Quran Tajweed Adult classes are also held to help people improve their pronunciation and recitation of Quran.
- We also have seasonal educational programmes around the key Islamic dates to help familiarise our community with important dates and historical events which have immense relevance to our modern lives.
The key dates include:
- Ashura – 10th Muharram
- Mawlid an Nabi – 12th Rabi al-Awwal
- Isra wal Miraj – 27th Rajab
- Laylatul Bara’a (Shab-e-barat) – 15th Sha’ban
- 5 important dates in Ramadan (Day of Fatima رضي الله عنها, Day of the Conquest of Makkah, Day of Badr and the Day of Ali رضي الله عنه، Laylatul Qadr/The Night of Power)
- Day of Arafat – 9th Dhul Hijjah